Meet The Team
Dive Centre Crew
Master Scuba Diver
Pre Charged Air Guns
Learn to Dive
Emergency First Response
Scuba for Kids
Advanced Open Water
TDI Intro To Tech
TDI Advanced Nitrox
TDI Deco Procedures
TDI Extended Range
Learning to Scuba Dive - Quick Reference Guide
Firstly you have three options:
- (Single session with an instructor to get a feel for being underwater)
- (Pool and Classroom in the UK and final Open Water dives at a location of your choosing)
- (Pool, Classroom and Open Water Dives in the UK with Seastyle Diving)
The next option is to decide how much time you can give up?
PADI Scuba Diver
- (3 Pool Sessions, 1 Classroom Session, 1 Open Water Day)
Approx 2 Weeks
PADI Open Water Diver
- (4 Pool Sessions, 1 pool mini dive, 1 pool dry suit orientation, dive theory via home study, 2 Open Water Days)
Approx 6 weeks
Does that course give you what you need?
- 12m limit, must dive with professional, option to upgrade to Open Water, Lifetime qualification with world wide acceptance.
Open Water Diver
- 18m limit, can dive independently with buddy, full range of courses to continue education, lifetime qualifaction with world wide acceptance.
Get in Touch
Alice PADI Junior Rescue Diver NDAC May 2014 - Photo by Pete Love
PADI Discover Scuba -
PADI Scuba Diver -
PADI Open Water Diver -